Saturday, May 14, 2011

EGGS DAY 10


#111: PACK MULE


I thought this was a goat at first but I guess it's probably a mule. Or a donkey. You can ride him up and down the Grand Canyon. That's where people ride mules.

#112:  BLOW UP ELEPHANT


Another one of those inflatable toy guys. That's his trunk on the front, and he has a mouse in it, which I guess is why he is so surprised, but its hard to make it visible. I also accidently ripped him when I was trying to get him to stand up correctly.

 #113, 114 & 115: MORE RABBITS


more

#116 & 117: BENDY CAR DUDES

A repeat of that really cool big nose man, and a new guy in the bendy car series, some hippie dude with flowers on his car and a baby blue turtle neck. 

#118: FLIPBOOK 2


Another, different flip book. Like the other one, it has two stories: one by flipping it the normal way and another by turning it upside down and flipping it over and flipping the other way. The stories seem to involve those glowy toys I got in other eggs who come in pairs and can glow in the dark. One side shows the green guy crossing the bridge and a guy pops out of the water, and the other side shows a guy walking by a tree and then it lights up and a red guy is sitting in the tree.

#119: GREEN AND YELLOW BOAT


Another sailboat, although this one is weird because it seems to have two boat halves and then a thing in the middle, but I guess some boats work that way.
#120: BADASS GIRAFFE
By far the tallest kinder egg toy, even taller than the ones you blow up like the elephant above. He came with 5 thin pieces of plastic, scored in four places so you can fold them up into triangle-cylinders. Then you stick those in the pieces in the torso, and the bottom tan part to secure them in place. It was really hard to get them all in without any falling out. Stands up great, has a cool head. I like giraffe.

#121 & 122: BORING PUZZLES


Puzzles. One is of a giraffe, which isn't really that impressive after I already got giant giraffe toy. The other is of a girl elephant and boy elephant performing in a circus, with an asshole mouse just leaning near where the boy elephant is performing and scaring him.

#123: TADPOLE THING


Not sure what this is supposed to be, some kind of tadpole/spaceship/alien thing. He has a velcro circle on his bottom if you just have some velcro lying around to attach him to, I guess.

#124: WEIRD AQUARIUM THING


Some king of aquarium scene with an octopus and a diver. I broke off the piece that attaches the diver to his place by accident. The instructions show that the wheel is supposed to make the whole thing spin but it just stays in place and I think I might have built it wrong, I dunno.

#125: CAR


The last kinder egg to be opened. A little car, only four parts. So, whatever.


So, that's all of them. I did buy 125, so you would think I ended up counting them correctly, but I gave away 2 so there should only be 123, so I guess I did miscount. At least I didn't undercount though, unless I really messed up. I will post a group shot and the top 10 best toys (in my person opinion not based on official Kinder Quality Rating Scales) soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment